Who we are..
We operate to an open style and value the contribution of all the members of our group, in particular to..
- Actively support our aims
- Operate a framework of honest and open management, where everyone has a role to play in meeting goals and objectives
- Seek information which can be used to both measure success and reveal where improvements can be made
- Hold a personal commitment to their own continuing development
- In partnership with their employer, develop their skills to be of value to their colleagues and clients
- Believe that training and development is a progressive process that will enable goals to be achieved
- Respond positively to the challenge of change
- Have a positive commitment to team working and value the contribution of all team members
- Demonstrate support for and commitment to, equal opportunities in every respect
- Understand what Total Quality means, so that it becomes the only acceptable way of working
- Have an awareness of and commitment to, providing added value to clients
Our key aims are:
- To support our clients in achieving their goals
- To use our professional skills and unique expertise to provide recruitment, effective training together with personal and corporate development
- To work together and achieve a partnership that is satisfying to all of us
- We rely upon enthusiastic and productive people, who actively and successfully manage change
- By welcoming new ideas and by encouraging and developing our people to use their talents to the full, in support of their colleagues as well as our Clients
- We have a range of rooms and classrooms equipped for computer training, meetings or conferences
What we do..
Phoenix Training Services provide both funded training and commercial training. Our commercial training is bespoke to each individual business and its needs. We are committed to ensuring that everyone develops upon their skills and achieves their training goals.
Just some of the training that we provide covers the following:
- CSCS Training
- Fork Lift Truck Training
- SIA Training and SIA badge
- First Aid Training
- Food Hygiene Training
- Confidence and Motivational Skills Building
- Manual Handling Training
- Management Training
- IT Training
- Team Building
- And many more
Please contact us if you have any queries about our training courses.
Last Updated ( Monday, 31 January 2011 00:15 )